In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 we publish all our fees here on our website. A full schedule of our fees is listed below, and you can download or print a copy for your records here [insert hyperlink to a pdf of the fees]. Please note that fees are subject to change at our sole discretion, and the latest fee documentation will be published on this website in the first instance.
- Basic Valuation Report – £3.00
- A basic customised valuation report giving a guide figure for pricing your property accurately, details of sale history, marketing tips, sent directly to your inbox.
- Probate Specialist Consultation (30 mins) – £35
- Specialist consultation for probate sales including a free Basic Valuation Report where we discuss the ways in which we can assist your family or the executor in assessing value, cleaning, decorating, organisation and house clearance, presentation of the property, commission free auction of chattels and the final sale. Sales are subject to an additional fee of 1.3% no VAT. The £35 consultation fee is reimbursed to you in the full invoice to your solicitor post completion.
- Consultation – 30 mins – £35
- 30 mins with a property expert to assess and provide solutions to your property problem.
- Consultation – 60 mins – £60
- 60 mins with a property expert to assess and provide solutions to your property problem.
- Detailed Valuation Report (Sales or Lettings) – £75
- A detailed valuation report based on mathematical modelling, including past sales of your property, past sales of similar properties, market activity since purchase, market activity since last sale, current competing properties, £psf calculations, active and practical advice tailored to your circumstances and a detailed insight into pricing strategy, all prepared by hand by one of our property valuation experts. The £75 fee is reimbursed to you in your final invoice if we are instructed and complete the sale or let.
- Photographs – £150
- A full set of beautifully edited high-quality property marketing photographs produced by our qualified in-house team. Showcase your property in its best possible light.
- *Limited to one photograph per room and two external shots (one front, one rear)
- Video Tour – £150
- A full video walkthrough using state of the art camera stabilising technology and time-lapse footage, set to stock music and fully produced using licensed Adobe software to really blow your potential buyers and tenants away.
- Photographs and Video Tour Package – £250
- The full package of photography and video for the ultimate marketing imagery. Ideal for HMO, Room Lets, AirBNB, private landlords, for sale by owner etc.
Full Management – 12% per month
Full Management (Multiple Properties) – 9% per month, billed monthly and collected from the rent received.
Let Only – 6% of the monthly rent, charged for the length of the initial term (min of 12 months) payment due on move in of tenant.
All Lettings fees are charged over a minimum 12 months, irrespective of tenancy length or if tenants abandon a tenancy before the agreed term expires.
- Lettings (includes free access to Consultancy and Photography services)
1.3% of the final agreed sale value – valuation report fees refunded on completion.
We do not charge VAT on any of our services.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
In accordance with The Client Money Protection Schemes For Property Agents (requirement to Belong to a scheme etc.) Regulations 2018, section 3 we are currently processing our application to join ARLA Property mark and will be insured under their scheme to handle money on behalf of clients. Full details on request
We are full members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to their codes of practice for Sales and Lettings. Consumers who are not satisfied with our service may take advantage of our internal complaint’s procedure (available on request) and if they choose to do so may seek further redress through The Property Ombudsman.
We are supervised by HMRC Anti Money Laundering and can be found on the register. Please visit gov.uk for further information on Money Laundering Supervision activities.
- Sales (includes free access to basic Photography services)